Purium’s Permanent Weight Control Food Plan
When our cells crave the nutrients they require to fuel our bodies (and keep us healthy), they send signals to the brain. These signals say: “Eat food - so my need will be satiated.”
And so we eat, and we digest, and we absorb BUT our cells usually only get 25-50% of what they needed.
So, they send more signals and we eat more food.
The problem is that today’s foods often do not contain adequate amounts of these essential nutrients and instead have a lot more empty calories and simple carbohydrates, as well as tons of unhealthy fats, chemicals, and other toxins - more so than ever before.
When we keep eating more and more of these so-called “foods,” the excess waste they create poisons our body.
The real secret is to create total cellular satisfaction by using nutrient-dense, low-calorie food - and to eat less of the food that makes your body store fat - and that is exactly what the Permanent Weight Control Food Plan is designed to do!
The Purium Permanent Weight Control Food Plan will satisfy hunger and help you to lose weight while getting healthy. All YOU have to do is follow these simple instructions and your friends will be seeing a lot “less of you” in only two weeks!
Please note that this timeline may be adapted to fit your individual schedule- it is the intervals which are most important.
7am: To get your body and digestive system moving first thing in the morning, drink 24oz of (room temp) water upon waking- hold each mouthful and swish it around your mouth in order to mix it with a small amount of saliva before swallowing. This technique flushes water through your kidneys and helps remove any undigested food residue.
7:30 am: (30 minutes later) Consume 1 - 2 pieces of fresh fruit. (Refer to Approved Foods List below or choose your own favorites, but please note that grapes or oranges are not approved.)
9 am: (1.5 hours later) Drink Purium’s CONTROL Whole Food Meal (best when mixed with 8-10oz of almond milk, hemp milk, oat milk or your favorite nut or grain beverage). This will provide you with a nutritional boost, plus it contains 15g of protein and super slow burning carbohydrates for a satisfying & energizing alternative to the typical (fattening) breakfast. Feel free to add cinnamon, too - this adds little calories and also may help to regulate your blood sugar - and it tastes great, too!
10:30 am: (1.5 hours later) Take 3 Purium’s CONTROL Pre-Meal Control capsules w/ 16 oz of water.
11 pm: (30 minutes later) Lunchtime - May have up to 3 options from the Approved Foods List. Eat fairly slowly and chew every bite thoroughly for best results.
1 pm: (2 hours later) May have 1 item from the Approved Foods List.
3 pm: (2 hours later) May have 1 item from the Approved Foods List.
5:30 pm: (2 ½ hours later) Take 3 Purium’s CONTROL Pre-Meal Control capsules w/ 16 oz of water.
6:00 pm: (30 minutes later) Dinnertime - May have up to 3 options from the list. Eat fairly slowly and chew every bite thoroughly for best results.
8:00 pm: (2 hours later) If needed and it is at least 2 hours before bedtime, you can have 1 item from the Approved Foods List. Otherwise you can have a green drink (such as the Organic Kamut Blend, Power of 10 Veggie, Power Shake, Scoop of Greens, Organic Best of Greens, or More Greens) or a serving of the Apothe-Cherry & a serving of the 40X Aloe Vera Concentrate (mixed together with water).
Approved Foods List:
- 1 cup of organic blueberries, raspberries, cherries, or strawberries
- 1 ½ cups watermelon or 1 cup of any other type of melon
- 1 young Thai coconut w/meat
- ½ lg. papaya
- 6 dried prunes/ ¼ cup raisins
- 1 medium to large banana
- 1 organic apple with skin & ½ oz hormone-free gouda cheese
- Crudités’ (organic carrot, celery, squash, tomatoes) and 2 tbsp Tahini dressing
- Organic Cucumber “chips” (slices) with fresh lemon, sea salt, spices, herbs
- Grilled organic vegetables with 1 tsp coconut oil & dash of sea salt or organic butter (Or sauté’ veggies in 2 tsp coconut oil or butter & dash of sea salt)
- Organic Cole slaw or green salad with vegetables & 2 tbsp of homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette (olive oil & vinegar, fresh herbs & sea salt, whisked) or healthy store-bought version (such as Newman’s Own Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing)
- Guacamole - 1 Avocado blended with fresh organic cilantro, peppers, tomatoes, fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1 piece of sprouted whole grain toast w/ 1 small avocado (or ½ large avocado) - garlic & sea salt to taste
- 1 cup Hummus (low oil) with carrots or cucumbers
- Tempeh burger patty
- 1 cup cooked couscous & 2 tbsp Tahini dressing
- 12 raw almonds
- 6 oz lean, free-range &/or organic (broiled or baked) chicken
- 6 oz wild salmon (not farm raised)
- 1 hard-boiled organic/cage free/pastured/Omega 3 egg or egg fried in 2 tsp organic coconut oil
- ¼ lb turkey burger patty
- Tuna salad – 6 oz chunky tuna w/ modest amount of olive oil & vinegar
- ½ cup of raw hormone-free yogurt
- 1 cup cooked brown, wild, or basmati rice & 1 tbsp coconut oil or organic butter, with sea salt & fresh herbs to taste
- ½ cup oatmeal with 12 raisins & ½ tsp raw, organic Agave nectar